TOMATO MECHANICAL PEELING GROUP
An efficient group that has been used for over thirty years by various tomato processing companies. Today, it is still used to obtain high quality whole peeled canned tomatoes.
MECHANICAL PEELING MEANS:
- Tomato scalding in hot water;
- Superficial cutting of the peel and peel removal by delicate mechanical action.
HIGH QUALITY OF THE FINAL PRODUCT:
The Savi mechanical peeler, unlike all the other systems in use, does not remove the thin coat of pulp connecting peel to the fibrous texture (the “velvet”). In this way, the final product maintains all its organoleptic properties, as well as its colour and aroma.
Its simple constructive design, the use of extensively tested materials and, its user-friendliness allow the SAVI mechanical peeling group to work perfectly with no need of extraordinary maintenance.
|The group includes:
||The peeler can be supplied in the three following models:
- Porter Elevator;
- Mechanical Peeler;
- Peel Remover.
- 2 channels, for capacities ranging from: 2-4 t/h
- 4 channels, for capacities ranging from: 7-10 t/h
- 6 channels, for capacities ranging from: 12-15 t/h